Thursday, September 6, 2007

Customer Comments

Kristen,
The bows are amazing! My husband loves them. Thank you so MUCH! ---Heaven

Kristen,
Just a short note to let you know that I received the bows and they are all adorable. I have attached a picture of Sierra "trying on" her Christmas bow. I love all the options that you gave us and how the bows are interchangeable with the headbands. Plus, that the bows can be used by themselves. You do a wonderful job. I can't wait to show her off at the Bucs game and down in FL for Christmas with all the family.
Thanks, again!
Cindy

Kristen,
I just received my bows and I LOVE them! They are way cuter in person and are better quality than I could make. The bracelet is darling and I will be saving it for my little girls birthday next week. These came just in time. Thanks again for the great quality and taking the time to make them. I will be checking your blog frequently to see new things you have.
Thanks a million!
Melissa

Kristen,
Hi there! The bow holders arrived today and they are adorable. The Rainforest one is perfect for her room at Grandma'a and her Mommy loved the "Freckles" octopus. I will definitely be back on your website, we might have to wait until she gets some hair. :) Thanks again, Cindy

Thanks again for the quality products, I LOVE them!
Melissa