Saturday, April 25, 2009

And the winner is....

(Expired)

#20
Melissa
(out of 28 entries)

(chosen from Random.org)

Thank you for all your entries and comments about springtime! I love the smell of lilacs, fresh cut grass (although there's not much of that here in Phoenix!), the walks to the park for the kids to play, and the ducks in the pond with their new little ducklings following behind!
Melissa can email me at bowsandsuch@yahoo.com with your request for colors, personalization, etc.
And congratulations again!!
Enjoy!

Thanks again to BabesinHairland for sending everyone this way. Feel free to check back often for updates, more giveaways, and pics.
And for everyone who didn't win, enter code SPRING20 and get 20% off your order! Go ahead, tell your friends and everyone you know to come check out my site and they'll get the discount too with the code!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Woo hoo! I just emailed you what I want. Thanks so much for the great giveaway. I will be checking back often.